PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
An international organisation who publish over 200 magazine titles a year, with nearly 500,000 global subscribers through their online platform. Their market leading portfolios are renowned for Technology and Gaming, as well as Music, Film, Photography, Field Sports, Science & Knowledge and the Creative & Design sectors. Being forward thinking, they are keen to update existing technology and integrate new ideas to build on the success of the company.
The Intern will have the opportunity to help with the implementation across the business of psychometric testing tools to recognise the current talent in the company and how to effectively utilise it for the success of the company. They will also help with the integration of 100 employees from a recently purchased business into the parent company HR systems for the company; this also requires analysis and statistical conclusion to highlight the financial implications of the project.
Assist in carrying out an audit of individuals who currently do freelance work for the company.
Based in the city of Bath, a world-heritage site in the South West of England which hosts two great universities. Possessing a truly international feel it has wonderful cultural experiences and is just 1.5-hour train journey from London and a 15-minute train journey from the vibrant city of Bristol.
English should be B2/C1
- Assist in rolling out and overseeing specific psychometric testing tools to carry out an internal talent audit
- Use the findings to develop talent management strategies for future business planning
- Help to analyse and assess the cost implications of integration of new employees into the parent company’s benefit package
- Carry out an audit to find out how many individuals do freelance work for the company and assist in the implementation of a tool to monitor this moving forward
- Presenting findings to management
- Degree in Business/ HR/ Social Sciences/ Psychology
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organisation skills
- Experienced in using MS Office, particularly spreadsheets
- The ability to work in teams and autonomously
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Knowledge of psychometric testing tools to assess strengths and personal characteristics
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/student-registration/
STEP 2) Please, log in to your account in http://www.espauk.com/students/student-application/ and then click on the button APPLY next to the vacancy name.
If you have any problems applying for this vacancy, please email us at: email@example.com and in the subject please indicate the Name + the code of the vacancy you have issues to apply to.