PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship.
All interns coming to the UK for an internship experience must have work place accident insurance which covers them for the internship.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
ESPA or European Student Placement Agency is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide students with a great experience, both professional and personal.
Due to the growing situation that ESPA is going through, we are seeking for a strong candidate with experience in Recruitment and the ability of working in a high demanding industry and environment. We are looking for an intern to be involved with all aspects of an international recruitment business as well as developing business administration duties.
Bath. A world-heritage city in the South West of England which hosts two great universities. It has wonderful cultural experiences and is just 1.5 hour train journey from London and a 15 minute train journey from the vibrant city of Bristol.
Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards)
As soon as possible
- Take students through our registration process.
- Check CVs, contact students, interview candidates.
- Liaise with host companies and find the perfect candidate/s for their roles and needs.
- Keep paperwork up to date and computer record.
- Develop and expand our relationships with universities across the EU.
- Use social media and other methods to promote vacancies and enhance ESPA’s profile among students.
- Improve and expand our marketing activities.
- Be a key part of the happy, hard-working ESPA team.
- Other activities that might come due to the nature of a Recruitment position.
- Previous experience in HR or Recruitment.
- Good communicator, both written and oral
- Excellent time management skills
- Team-working spirit and personality.
- Willingness to learn.
- Work to instruction and on own initiative
- Confident on the telephone.
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/student-registration/
STEP 2) Please, log in to your account in http://www.espauk.com/students/student-application/ and then click on the button APPLY next to the vacancy name.
If you have any problems applying for this vacancy please email us at: [email protected] and in the subject please indicate the Name + the code of the vacancy you have issues to apply to.