PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship.
All interns coming to the UK for an internship experience must have work place accident insurance which covers them for the internship.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
This company’s main purpose is to offer a unique service that develops specialist software to process traditional 2D radiography images using accurate anatomical knowledge to create patient specific visualisations for clinicians. This innovative concept can be utilised by integrating these visualisations with the service of rapid prototyping, also known commonly as 3D printing.
The company’s main initial focus will be in creating 3D prints for orthopaedic surgeons to use as pre-operative planning aids. Enabling the surgeon to pre-bend and prepare all necessary equipment to treat complex trauma injuries well in advance of stepping foot into the operating theatre.
The Intern will be part of a team providing support for sales & marketing activities within the company and will report to the Marketing Manager and Business Development Manager. They will work on a wide range of sales & marketing activities as related in the tasks below.
Belfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland. Very dynamic city with a population of 300 000.
Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards).
As soon as possible
- Telemarketing: Help target key organizations to support sales and marketing activity - targeting will be through telephone calls with the aid of a script to carry out market research and customer surveys to assess product demand, and awareness, with an aim of driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Database Work: Generate target lists for upcoming conferences and events with key contact information. Generate target lists for product campaigns.
- Events: Assist in the organisation of live trade events, webinars and other networking events. You will also have the opportunity to attend some of these events.
- Sales support: lead generation and sales materials support including presentations.
- Email Marketing: Use MailChimp to create and distribute email marketing distributions. This will involve management of the email prospect list.
- Marketing collateral: creation/updates of marketing collateral such as product sheet, case study, whitepaper, presentation, etc.
- Website: Content Management, updates, use of Google analytics, monthly reports, SEO / SEM.
- Social Media: Management of the following accounts: LinkedIN, Google+, Twitter, Youtube.
- Degree in Marketing or other business-related course including digital marketing knowledge.
- IT literate, good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creative, with design abilities. Photoshop and WordPress skills highly desirable.
- Confident, proactive and source of proposals.
- All-rounder, flexible in relation to type of work assigned.
- Outgoing, approachable and fast learning.
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/student-registration/
STEP 2) Please, log in to your account in http://www.espauk.com/students/student-application/ and then click on the button APPLY next to the vacancy name.
If you have any problems applying for this vacancy please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject please indicate the Name + the code of the vacancy you have issues to apply to.