PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You must be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
An international organisation who publish over 200 magazine titles a year, with nearly 500,000 global subscribers through their online platform. Their market leading portfolios are renowned for Technology and Gaming, as well as Music, Film, Photography, Field Sports, Science & Knowledge and the Creative & Design sectors. Being forward thinking, they are keen to update existing technology and integrate new ideas to build on the success of the company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Web designer to update and freshen up the company image both internally and externally. Joining the web development team, you will play an integral part in giving the company a more modern look and producing a more user-friendly experience to staff and customers.
Based in the city of Bath, a world-heritage site in the South West of England which hosts two great universities. Possessing a truly international feel it has wonderful cultural experiences and is just 1.5-hour train journey from London and a 15-minute train journey from the vibrant city of Bristol.
English should be B2/C1
- Updating intranet and external websites
- Helping in making the websites load and run more quickly.
- Maintaining websites and updating content
- Making interfaces more user friendly
- Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the existing team.
- Educational background related to Web Design and Development, Computer Science or a related field.
- Good working knowledge of front-end development (HTML, CSS, etc).
- Working knowledge of CMS and creating CMS templates
- Enthusiasm about web development and high level of motivation to improve your own skills.
- Demonstrable ability to learn, solve problems and professional approach to coding
- Detail oriented and good understanding of the importance of a disciplined software development process.
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/student-registration/
STEP 2) Please, log in to your account in http://www.espauk.com/students/student-application/ and then click on the button APPLY next to the vacancy name.
If you have any problems applying for this vacancy, please email us at: email@example.com and in the subject please indicate the Name + the code of the vacancy you have issues to apply to.