Department of Economics at University of Ioannina is looking for a person to work with administrative tasks related to our Erasmus+ network
Main tasks are:
- "Decode" the data of bilateral agreements, contact details, requirements, number of exchange students, etc
- Organize the data in spreadsheet of html table in browsable and searchable format
- Find and organise additional information on the courses offered by our partner universities
- Work closely with the Erasmus+ coordinator and staff from the International Relations department in order to help and encourage both incoming and outgoing students
- Help in proposal writing about Erasmus+ projects
This internship requires work on a (almost) daily basis. An ideal candidate is one who:
- Has a good command of English
- Has completed at least 3 years of higher education (holds already bachelor)
- Has very good communication skills, both oral and written
- Has good IT skills, data and file management, spreadsheet managament, databases, large volume of email management
- Has good organizational skills and delivers project work in time
If you are serious about applying for this position please email me (email@example.com) some date and time availability for a short skype interview. Please include your skype id in the message. Please also upload your CV here, do not send your CV via email.
This call is for a period of 6 months. Please do not apply if you have less than 5 months to spend in this internship. This is NOT a summer internship. The period is extensible to 12 months, if both sides are satisfied.