Book2Wheel is looking to expand its team at its headquarters in Odense, Denmark with new interns.
Our interns will become a part of our team and therefore will gain first-hand experience in managing projects, working together with other interns. They will be involved in various ongoing projects and will contribute to the construction of the website, search engine optimization and development of future marketing plans, and management of the interns and daily tasks of the office.
The internship is announced for a period of five (3 to 5) months, starting as soon as possible.
Buiness development; project management
Developing growth planing for the next 3 years.
Managing other interns as a team leader, project manager
- University degree/Collage degree (or on-going studies at advanced stage);
- Research skills;
- Good drafting and synthesis skills;
- Ease with IT applications and data analyses and presentations;
- Fluency in English; (Positive point of you speak other languages)
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work productively and result-driven;
- Demonstrate initiative, capability to work autonomously under given objectives and organise own work effectively even under time pressure.
* Due to high volume of applications, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
SEND US your CV AND COVER LETTER AT [email protected]