We are looking for Space Research Specialist to join our team!
SAB Aerospace is a company in the space industry, focused on mechanical systems and subsystems, but also doing projects in the fields of microgravity and space science missions. We are currently working on SSMS Dispenser for Vega and Vega-C rocket, making space more accessible by delivering multiple satellites on the same flight. We are also working on the PLATO M3 mission, where we are responsible for the service module structure and transport containers for the cameras. We are a young and dynamic space company with a focus on delivering the best possible solution!
Where is the space industry going? What are the trends in technology? How certain technical obstacle can be solved? Do you want to learn how to extract useful knowledge from a long document? How to write a proposal for the ESA contract?
What will you do with us?
- Work step-by-step on your own project
- Read documents
- Analyze studies and researches
- Propose solutions/changes/ideas
- Help technical team to write a proposal for ESA contract
- Learn a lot about space technology and how it is made
If you would like to apply for this internship follow this instruction, please:
- Fill out an online application form: https://forms.gle/49PAcjpAvoLW3jfw8
- Record a short video about yourself (brief presentation, your hobbies, why you would like to join our team, interesting things about you etc. Everything that you would like to tell us). The best option to send us your video is to upload it to Dropbox or YouTube and then, put a shared video link to the online application form, please.
- Send us your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
In the case that you prefer a different date of internship or you prefer a longer/shorter period, write it in the online application form.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to help you. Thank you!