We are looking for a Digital & Social Media Marketing Intern.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define our marketing strategy and express it in terms of goals and metrics
- Implement this strategy consistently across all the channels
- Prepare optimised quality content for our website and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, ...)
- Manage and maintain our social media and the website
- Measure and increase performance of all of the activities and campaigns
- Fluent English, with stress on proper grammar and spelling
- Finished at least 5 semesters of studies
- Previous experience in digital marketing, social media or communication
- Knowledge about creating effective marketing strategies
- Knowledge about specific features of different digital marketing channels
- Experience in maintenance of Wordpress-based websites
- Organisational skills - ability to organise own work and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Knowledge of the relevant digital marketing software tools (tell us what have you used and why)
- Basic analytical skills
- Creating compelling and engaging content
- Ability to learn quickly
Nice to have:
- Fluent German (in writing)
- Knowledge of photo/video editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.)
- Experience in SEO
- More than basic knowledge of statistics and analytics
- Experience in B2B marketing or sales
- If you have any other skills you think may be relevant for this position specifically or our company in general - please do tell us
- Fully remote, part-time work
- Responsibility from day one
- High level of independence in execution of your tasks
- There is no deadline for applications, the position remains open until filled
- The duration is *at least* 3 months, but a longer period can be agreed
- Starting date: the sooner the better
- The internship can be done fully remotely, but you are welcome to come to Berlin if you like
- You must be EU resident at the time of applying and for the whole period of the internship
- The role requires commitment for 4-5 days per week, but only for few hours per day
- Tell us what you have done (yes, do show us your previous work if you can), what you have studied and how you match our expectations.
- Keep it brief and informative.
- We like to receive pdf or odt documents.
- We will have 1 or 2 calls on Zoom / Jitsi, 1.5h total.