British Council France is looking to recruit a Project coordination Intern for our Education team from 1st February 2021. We are looking for a motivated and proactive student who would like to join our diverse team and learn about the British Council educational and cultural organisation.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for educational and cultural relations present in six continents and over 100 countries. It operates in 3 main areas of activity: English Teaching and Exams, Education and Society, and Arts. British Council France is one of the largest teaching and exams businesses in the EU region. Our Education team works with the French Ministry of Education, education authorities, schools and universities throughout France and with UK Stakeholders.
Purpose of Internship:
Our Internship programme provides university students with a unique opportunity for on-the-job training to support their studies as well as gaining professional experience in an international organisation. You will be an integral part of the British Council France Team and will have a dedicated tutor.
• Work with the Education team to support events and activities aiming at strengthening networking and friendship opportunities between educational Franco-British stakeholders;
• Create and develop a contact list of alumni from our various Franco-British Graduate and Post Grad scholarship schemes (Entente Cordiale, Future Leaders, etc)
• Ensure a clear history record of each scholarship project;
• Collate customer feedback data from events & training projects to present in report format (power point & excel).
• Create, qualify and update relevant database contacts for our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Salesforce system;
Key tasks are likely to include (but not limited to):
• Providing administrative and operational support to Head of Education (preparation for meetings, minutes, desk research);
• Carrying out research or summarise information on projects and present findings;
• Occasional translations from English to French;
• Liaising with other apprentices or interns, all levels of internal staff and external stakeholders.