As a Human Resources Manager you will work closely with your colleagues at our Head Office in Crete for approximately five hours per week.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitor the comprehensive recruitment process
- Prepare and update job descriptions
- Create job postings on different media platforms
- E-mail correspondence (i.e. with potential candidates)
- Review applications & direct interviews
- Arrange contracts
- Organize schedules of incomings
- Design and implement the HR strategy
Obligatory Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management, Economics, Business or in a relevant field
- Very good understanding and command in English
- Excellent knowledge of Software (e.g. MS Office, Adobe Acrobat DC and WordPress)
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Result driven and creative thinking
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
As an asset:
- Knowledge of another European language
- Knowledge of basic psychology
- Experiences in recruiting
What we offer:
- Working in a creative, dynamic and young environment
- Being a full member of the Organization
- Attending at status meetings with brainstorming ideas for content development
- Benefitting from our think tank
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues
- Own work schedule
- Participation at any event of the YEC
As a volunteer in Human Resources, you will get in touch with the mission, vision, and goals of the YEC. You have the obligation to help to develop our strategy and overall goals on an ongoing basis.
Project: European Startup Universe
The biggest project for EU tech startups, connecting hundreds of early stage startups with the brightest minds of the diaspora - established founders, well known investors, great engineers, academics and experts – through a massive open online program. The event is held under the patronage of Mariya Gabriel, Member of the European Commission.
Expectations: From our candidates we expect to have proven experience in copywriting, excellent writing skills, effective communication, enthusiasm, self-confidence, a creative mindset, good knowledge of Google Docs and Wordpress, and excellent academic knowledge of English, communication, or in a relevant field.
Our offer: The Youth Entrepreneurship Club offers you as an intern self-responsibility within all tasks, own decision-making, working in a young international team, a flexible timetable, participation on our events and NGO meetings, feedback on a regular basis, experience and knowledge sharing and training on different subjects and programs.
Even if you do not have all the above skills, but you have the PASSION and WILLINGNESS to learn, please fill the application form.
Noted that we review applications on a regular basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
It will be our pleasure to meet you!
The Youth Entrepreneurship Club (YEC) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies, we encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future with optimism.
YEC creates a communication channel between academic institutions, the actual market, and the society. In this way, we contribute to forming a dialogue between science and everyday life, foreseeing the entrepreneurial potential of the produced knowledge. We manage national and European wide conferences, seminars, webinars, speeches, open coffee events and counting more in future.
YEC provides information on exchange programs, funding, and counseling for the benefit of those who are engaged or wish to engage in our organization. YEC group seeks to expand to as many local communities as possible using multiple activities which aim to transfer knowledge, opportunities, and experiences such as competitions, educational trips, thematic workshops, educational games, lectures of scientific and business training.
YEC enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experience, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, fundraising).
See more about us at https://youthentrepreneurship.club/ or at YEC Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.