TwoFiveFive Architects is a commercial architectural practice and consultancy founded by principal architects Theo Kruger and André Krige with the intention of creating spatial and structural solutions that are powerful in both purpose and poetry – designs that challenge convention, inspire curiosity and instigate change, while remaining buildable and within budget.
Tasks will include:
- Conceptual planning and liasing with statutory authorities
- Design Development
- Client and other building professionals liaison
- Construction drawings compilation
- Site visits and surveys including snagging and other duties related to the construction phase of projects
- General administrative office tasks
Minimum 6 month internship, preferably up to 12 months.
We expect a basic proficiency in speaking and writing in English and the candidate should be able to communicate concepts and general work related principles.
Computer skills is important and proficiency in the following programs is preferred:
- Archicad, Sketchup, Lumion, Photoshop, Indesign
- Optional video production skills
Please e-mail us at [email protected] should you be interested.