Job duties and responsibilities:
- Day to day management of web site performance & applicable automation of SEO tagging
- Work with product & engineering to define technical SEO requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve crawling & indexation
- Support for page remapping & URL structural updates
- Bi-weekly site audits and reporting, with recommendations and roadmap scheduling
- QA of deployments
- Support SEO team lead & SEO departmental lead
- Report building & automation
- The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interest, knowledge, performance, experience and attitude
- We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements
- Critical Thinking
- Speaking & Writing Ability
- Technical & Programming Skills
- Analytics Skills
- Excel Skills
- Drive, Motivation & Adaptability
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment
Length of Traineeship:
- Minimal traineeship is 3 months, we suggest 4 or 5 months, however, it can be extended up to 12 months depending upon intern’s performance.
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Provision of documents such as the Euro Pass, evaluation of job performance, certificates of participation in training
- Provides documents certifying the Traineeship Training, evaluation of job performance and a letter of recommendation from a tutor
- Extramus doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine the decision-making process
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Sense of initiative, Leadership, Creative Thinking
- Confidence with google+ packages
- Capabilities related to dissemination and promotion
- Problem Solving
- Team working
- Open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Extramus to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Extramus is to:
Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Extramus.
Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.
We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.