Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is currently looking for a Team Leader with native level of German, eager to develop his/her career with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
Purpose of the role
As a Customer Experience Team Leader, you will ensure an exceptional customer and employee experience by creating team connection, communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth, while working closely with the rest of the management team to drive continuous performance improvements.
What you will do
- Support and manage the day-to-day operations of a team of 12-15 CX Advocates providing Customer Service & Technical Assistance to our customers with high quality, efficiency, empathy, and accuracy.
- As the driving force behind the team, conduct regular 1:1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets, 80% of your day will consist of coaching and educating advisors on how to improve their performance.
- Ensure everyone on the team has appropriate training and any required resources to perform their jobs to their best.
- Create an environment focusing on fun, enthusiasm, and accountability; a safe and open space where regular and constructive feedback is encouraged.
- Manage change effectively – knowing how to handle periods of change and lead the team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors.
- Squeeze and analyze our metrics reporting and identify areas for the development of the team.
- Stay up to date with the client’s policies and procedures, and make sure that you get your hands dirty on a regular basis working shoulder-to-shoulder with your team when the situation is required.
- Collaborate in the recruitment process and bring new team members on board.
- Be an ambassador for Teleperformance at all times, promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct and acting as a role model to other team members.
What you will bring
- Native level of German and fluent in English (C1)
- It's necessary to have a high speed internet connection and the space to work from home. We will provide you with the computer.
- Demonstrable experience in the contact center environment as Team Leader, going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers.
- An enthusiastic, positive and driven approach, with excellent organizational skills and an interest in developing yourself and others to deliver results.
- Experience in Performance Management with a strong commitment to providing excellent Customer Service.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the flexibility to adapt efficiently to changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to drive changes, you use your own initiative whilst being innovative and creative.
What we offer
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week).
- Salary: up to 28.160€ gross/year
- Taxes between 20-24%
- Relocation Package:
- Flight/Train tickets
- 600€ after 2 months in the company
- PCR test cost compensation
- Taxis from country of origin to the airport
- Taxi from Barcelona airport/station to accommodation
- 6 months of private health Insurance
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ -1000€ depending on the language/project)
- Individual career plans with the potential to grow within the company, our team is continuously expanding and new opportunities are open often.
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here