Non-paid Internship – Executive Business Administration Assistance and Marketing Management
This role will operate and report directly under the CEO and COO.
Full Time, 6-12 months.
Language:English – high level of fluency, operations and communication is essential.
Financial Compensation:No financial compensation, a grant/sponsorship is required.
All candidates must be attending a higher education course where internship/placement is requisite for course qualification. A scholarship or grant programme must be in place for the required internship from a relevant programme such as Erasmus, Comenius, Youth in Action or European Community Leonardo da Vinci.
Storm-7 Consulting Limited (Internship located at Halifax Sales and Marketing Office).
We are a financial consultancy company that provides cutting edge financial intelligence and knowledge to leading financial institutions around the world. We deliver premium quality conferences and events on cutting-edge legal and financial issues, and strive to provide access to crucial insight by leading experts on the latest complex regulatory developments. We provide innovative Digital Marketing products and services to global FinTech and RegTech companies, and maintain collaborative commercial partnerships with leading firms around the world.
Internship Role Coverage:
Business Administration Management, Process Improvement, Digital Marketing Communications and Management, Executive and Personal Assistance (C-level), Database and Resource Management, Media Platforms Management, Social Media Marketing and Management, Managing Expectations, Digital Resources Development, Executive Level Support Activities, Corporate Diary Management, Project Tracking, Online Marketing Strategies, Office Administration, Analysis and Evaluation, Report Writing, Creative Problem Solving, Coaching and Mentoring, General Reporting, Research Management, MarTech, Fintech, RegTech, Office Management, Marketing and Administration, High Level Communication, C Suite Support, Networking.
Storm-7 Consulting has a fast paced work environment focused on delivering innovative and professional services to the financial industry. We are looking for a dynamic, confident, dedicated and creative individual who is fiercely ambitious and looking to expand their skills and understanding within the financial business world.
This role operates and reports directly under the CEO and COO – the role and responsibilities are a unique opportunity to receive direct training, mentorship and developmental support directly from leadership. The candidates will be chosen specifically for their strengths and ambition, but most importantly their professional mind-set.
Areas of Operation
Business Administration, Digital Marketing Management, Executive Management Support and Assistance, Industry Reporting and Research, Offices/Resources and Logistics Management, Communications Management.
Areas of development:
The internship will cover an intensive and unique mixture of in-depth digital marketing communications, executive support activities and business administration and management duties and responsibilities. The candidate will receive in-depth knowledge and high level 121 training to increase personal operational capabilities, emotional intelligence, business and commercial awareness, industry insight, networking and c-level communication techniques, management insight and corporate understanding.
The areas will include:
- Actively supporting multiple business administration channels and senior leadership activity.
- Involvement in developing digital marketing strategy and communications across our target markets globally.
- Organisation of offices resources and logistics, and remote workforce.
- Anticipate priorities and management imperatives.
- Operational duties for technology management.
- Projects tracking and reporting.
- Liaison for external contacts and partnerships.
- Varied report writing, and research assignments.
- Data Management and CRM responsibilities.
- Contribute to brainstorming with leadership around new and creative growth strategies.
- Client support and communications.
- Networking, virtual meetings and/or company representation.
- Media partner and global projects management assistance.
- Handle a wide variety of complex situations and time conflicts involving the business/administrative functions of the office and is responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Provide administrative support for leadership and assistance on special projects.
- Development of outstanding and highly effective content marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness, visibility and sales leads.
- Support the planning and execution of digital marketing communications activities (design, creation, copywriting, editing, proof reading, designing, printing, translating, etc).
- Support assistance and executive presence/representation within global partnerships and collaborations.
- Internal recruiting assistance and HR duties oversight.
- Co-develop content driven marketing programmes for leads, customers and partners/resellers to boost online digital sales objectives.
- Social media marketing and developing distinct online presence aligned with company strategy.
- Scheduling and diary management.
- Mobile marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Write and dispatch copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Metrics analysis and analytics dissemination.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Digital asset management and creation.
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Management of all digital channels, including the corporate website, corporate and product blogs and social media channels.
- Support activity in deployment of SEO tactics and analytics to enhance search engine results and organic traffic growth.
- Research and identify trends/insights as well as keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Development of marketing communications, social impact and reach.
- Progress to understand the business strategy and the wider business issue.
- Operate efficiently and effectively on an autonomous level.
- Be a natural problem solver, rigorous planner and strong influencer.
- Handle Project Management, budgets and large data/metrics.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills.
- Show effective time management.
- Creating, managing and updating events schedules, product and services, client databases.
- Updating social media platforms and managing engagement.
- High level troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Wide online research capabilities.
- Sourcing and application of mixed media.
- Management Technology.
- Database management, compiling reports, maintaining records and statistics.
- Maintain workflows and scheduling.
Fast pace and quick thinking required, as well as problem-solving. Successful candidate must have effective use of own initiative, and excel in communication and organisation.
Ideal characteristics for role:
- Demonstrates our values in daily work ethic - professional, committed, dependable and intuitive.
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities: persuasive, self-motivated and target driven.
- An inquisitive global outlook and self-awareness.
- Is proactive, curious and innovative in all areas.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, strong commercial acumen and a flair for problem solving.
- Strongly self-motivated, confident, articulate and willing to take on new challenges to completion.
- Needs to be confident and looking to develop an assertive approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong marketing communications passion.
- Passion for building brand awareness and communicating differentiated key messages.
- Focus on communications and media outreach.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Demonstrable social media experience including the creation and effective use of varied content.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Ideal Key skills:
- High level of business fluency and understanding, and able to communicate and articulate effectively.
- High level of professionalism, discretion and integrity for confidential material and protocols.
- Superlative organisational skills, highly responsible and high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to contribute effectively to creative environment.
- Strong ability to adapt quickly and think fast on their feet.
- Ability to absorb information quickly, utilise effectively and attention to detail.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA PRIOR TO APPLICATION:
- AN INTERNSHIP IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE AND PERFORM WITHIN A JOB ROLE/FUNCTION WITHIN AN OPERATING COMPANY (IT IS NOT A TRAINING PROGRAMME).
- YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK EFFICIENTLY WITH ALL BASIC OFFICE ENVIRONMENT OPERATIONS AND PROCESSES, I.E. OFFICE BUSINESS APPLICATIONS, EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS, MEDIA PLATFORMS ETC.
- YOU MUST TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE AT A FLUENT LEVEL (MINIMUM C2 LEVEL). THIS ROLE IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTICE BASIC ENGLISH, BUT AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS FLUENCY.
- THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID AND YOU WILL NEED TO SECURE AN ERASMUS GRANT/SCHOLARSHIP IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
- THIS INTERNSHIP IS BASED AT THE HALIFAX SALES AND MARKETING OFFICE IN UK.
- THIS ROLE IS IN HIGH DEMAND, SO YOU WILL BE TESTED AT THE END OF THE FIRST MONTH TO CONFIRM WHETHER YOU ARE AT A STANDARD TO PROCEED, AND RECEIVE ADVANCED IMPROVEMENT COACHING.
- WE SUPPORT, PROVIDE FOCUS AND ENHANCE HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND SELF-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE. THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE PROVIDED WITH SOLID INDUSTRY AND COMMERCIAL AWARENESS, AND ADVANCED PREPARATION FOR HIGHER LEVEL ROLES.
- THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE OTHER AVERAGE OFFICE EXPERIENCES. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROACTIVELY CONTRIBUTE TO ALL OFFICE EFFICIENCES AND COMPANY GOALS.
ONLY SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IF YOUR ATTRIBUTES MATCH THE REQUISITE CRITERIA.