Parpalandia is a small, family-owned company in Finnish Lapland. We run our own husky safaris, northern lights tours, nature tours, and also provide accommodation in 2 nature cottages.
We are looking for a guide trainee. If you are friendly, talkative, like dogs, and looking for new adventures, this internship is for you! You can learn about guiding, customer service, handling groups, taking care of husky dogs, northern lights hunting, or snowmobile driving. The internship can be also combined with easy administrative work, e.g. posting on social media or answering customers' questions under supervision.
Our requirements are:
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Any other languages are a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Good communication skills;
- Assisting the guides, preparing, cleaning/disinfecting the equipment, making fire and preparing food for customers, etc.
- Participating in the tours as a helper guide;
- Communication with customers;
- Helping to take care of the dogs - cleaning, feeding;
- Work in one of the most desired winter destinations in Europe - Rovaniemi;
- Work in a family environment;
- Professional experience;
- Flexible working hours;
- If you choose to come to Finland, free accommodation at Parpalandia;
Note: we recommend you to apply for the Erasmus scholarship.
If you are interested, send us a CV here or to [email protected]
I am looking forward to hearing from you.