Who are we?
VELTHA is an international not-for-profit research organization based in Brussels, active mainly in the field of circular economy, environment, and society.
We participate in important European projects, capitalizing on our previous experiences under the previous program FP7. In addition, we act as a consultant for other companies willing to participate in European Funding Programmes, helping them in proposal preparation and in project life-cycle management.
We're looking for self-motivated students who can support our branding activities and our communication campaigns in different areas. The interns will help build and generate content consistently across social media channels, issue periodical newsletters and help us organize external events and workshops, and are keen to learn everything about in-house marketing and communication.
Moreover, the interns will give their contribution in the activities related to the European projects we are currently part of, as far as communication and dissemination are concerned. Our EU projects deal with different areas of interest, ranging from genetics in agriculture, materials in the medical environment, to digital technologies and circular economy. Therefore, we are looking for people that are interested in some of the abovementioned areas.
What we're looking for:
- ability to use social networks, particularly Twitter and Linkedin
- excellent English writing and speaking skills
- ability to write, edit, and proofread marketing and promotional content
- exceptional creativity and innovation skills
- public speaking skills for webinars
- basic design skills
- ability to work with Wordpress is a plus!
- SEO skills is a plus!
- proactive attitude
What we offer:
- An active role in our activities; you’re not here to take coffee orders but to help the organization grow through your own ideas and responsibilities
- the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- room for personal responsibility, creativity, and personal development
- in-house mentoring
- attendance to several events in Brussels
- a fantastic fun and young team to work with and enjoy coffee breaks!
Important aspect to remember: this is an internship position, therefore Veltha does not provide any financial compensation.
Starting and ending dates are to be better defined, but the internship duration has to be at least 5-month long.