We’re looking for an English speaker (fluent or native) but having one of the following languages as a second or third language is a plus!
Mamma Marketing is an international marketing agency which opens up and maximizes the possibilities of online business for an organisation.
Our passionate, creative team works together on developing all the important parts of an online presence for a business, from website design and online visibility to graphic design and video editing.
We are currently working remote and will be for the foreseeable future. Most of our team is located in Ireland and Portugal and the rest of our team are jotted around the world in Italy, Germany, Poland, Spain, UK, the US, China and a few other countries.
About the internship
We believe in coaching young, enthusiastic people who want to become part of an international team. We implement the same new age marketing strategies that are used by the biggest companies and best marketing agencies around today.
You’ll learn a lot with our team, we start off with training and involve you through practical experience on our own projects along with some client projects.
We select and train interns to work with us for the long term, not just for an internship.
About our team
We’re a growing international team that's expanded its network and partners all over Europe, and in parts of Asia, Australia and North America.
You will be joining a high energy, young, motivated team with a great work ethic. We're a full-service team of writers, marketers, developers, designers, video editors and other specialties!
We're all from and currently located in Ireland, Portugal, Italy, Finland, France, UK, US, Turkey, Slovenia, Germany, Netherlands, China, Poland, Australia, Spain and more to follow!
What we can do for you
Our young yet experienced team will first educate you on what we do, how we do it and why. We’ll send lots of helpful videos, online classes, assignments and more so that you practically learn through experience. The initial onboarding and training period lasts 1-2 weeks depending on the role and then you’ll be ready to practically learn full time, while also taking hours each week to continue learning about the strategies we use for certain projects.
You will understand the most up to date marketing, website building, social media and advertising strategies used by the biggest companies today. It’s all available online and at our fingertips, you just have to know where to look and what to use.
If the internship is a stepping stone for you, you’ll have lots of blogs, social media content, reports and references to use on your portfolio and CV for your next challenge in life.
What you can do for us
If successful, you’ll first go through our proven training program and will then be jumping straight into the team. We’ll be creating content for various projects for clients and internal projects/marketing campaigns. Your work and ideas will be much appreciated.
We’re a great big helpful team and always learning new things from each other. We believe that everyone has someone to share and teach the rest of the team, whether it’s a different outlook, opinion, content idea, outlook on a brand, a more creative way to use social media for a certain culture, different phrases in the language(s) you speak and so on.
We hope to build a strong, international team who all want to help and grow with each other.
We're looking for an energetic, creative and hardworking person to join our content creation team.
- The role involves creating and developing content for marketing campaigns targeted at various industries, in several countries. We have a full service team of designers, marketers, developers, video editors, salespeople and more to work with on developing each campaign and project.
- We create content for blogs, emails and social media. We use various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Youtube. (We don't expect you to create videos, just help with ideas and critique).
- You'll be involved in a lot of brainstorming with our sales and marketing team on how we can improve marketing campaigns based on open rates, click through rates and other tracking tools we use to analyse the results of ongoing campaigns.
- You'll be actively researching evolving trends in creative writing, analysing industry leaders, world renowned writers, campaign results, keyword opportunities, social media trends, new ways in personalising campaigns, improving reports, proposals and much, much more. We are working on a variety of different projects so you won’t be only working on one industry, you’ll be learning about several different industries.
- We're continuously brainstorming and coming up with sales and marketing ideas for various projects, internal and for clients. We always encourage creativity and new ideas!
Communication & Organisation
We communicate during the day using slack, video and phone calls.
We have an organised and efficient system yet we're flexible and open to new ideas. We're always developing our system of how we work, manage projects and carry out tasks, with the goal of working together more effectively while having fun with what we do.
Our team is always sharing what works and what doesn't, we encourage learning from our own or other people's mistakes.
Mamma Marketing is the root of the Mamma.
The Mamma mission is to share as much quality, useful information as possible, especially in niche areas that really help people who need it the most.
Responsibilities and Requirements of Successful Applicants:
We are very confident in our internship training programme. Our interns finish with the skills to be of true value to the projects you are working on and the digital marketing sector in general! Because of this, there are options to offer the successful intern a full time or part time position either straight away or when the intern finishes his/her studies.
Sounds good to you?
To apply for this internship, please take the first step and fill out the short fill out form here at this link below:
Short Fill-Out Form