The marketing department is growing fast with the main goal of bringing as many hot leads as possible to the sales reps ! That's why we are actively looking for our next Marketing interns. Check out our offers below and the topics you could work on !
Over 10.000 real estate agents use Nodalview to capture AI-powered eye-catching photos and 360° immersive virtual tours of properties using their smartphone. In November 2020, we raised € 4,1 M in funding, following the previous € 1,7 M in September 2019. In 2020, we have grown from 15 to 40 people, and we plan to grow to about 80 people in 2021. We can safely say we have achieved product-market fit and that we are financially healthy. So now it's time to scale, hard. We were already active in France, Belgium and Switzerland, and have recently expanded into Portugal, Spain and Italy, with more European markets to follow this year.
Here are some examples of topics you could work on:
- Blog management
- Community Management
- E-mail marketing
- Landing Page editing
- SEO / ASO
- Video creation
- Press Release
- Inbound marketing and marketing automation (using Hubspot)
- CRM : lead/customer database management and optimization
- Paid advertisement (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn etc.)
- E-mail marketing
- Analytics (Website and app-related)
- Funnel optimization
- Project Management
- Website management
As our Marketing intern, you will help Philippe and Theo, our Communication and Content Manager and our Growth Marketer, to deliver marketing projects in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment so if you are an innovative self-starter, autonomous, with strong communication and written skills you are very welcome in our team !
Sounds like fun ? Then give us a shout !
What we offer
- Not just a great internship in a start-up that has already earned its stripes and is now scaling up to the next phase, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues (or should we say friends ?)
- A cool office in a dynamic co-working space
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing SaaS company
- The chance to contribute in the definition of our marketing strategy
- Salary package (internship level)
Want to know if you’d feel at home at Nodalview ? Check out our DNA:
- We are close to our customers, we believe a personal touch is crucial in all our client contacts.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We stay in touch with our customers so we know what we need to optimize: we adapt, test, and adapt again, until we’re happy with the result.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. If a job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
Who are we looking for ?
- Masters level and above (End of study internships, Gap year internships)
- Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- Strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner
- Valid EU work permit
- You are detail oriented and a professional at finding mistakes in a text
- You have good written skills and creating content is something you enjoy
- You master spoken and written English sufficiently to communicate in a professional context
- Start date : ASAP
Have a Question ?
Feel free to e-mail us on [email protected] if you have any question or remark.