Company general information
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Toyota is on a journey from an automotive to a mobility company. Ensuring we have motivated and engaged employees is more important than ever. To succeed in this, we need to ensure you offer our employees a memorable employee experience.
The Employee Experience team has the task to develop a new concept for our employee experience, looking at each phase of the employee journey in our company.
Your role will be to support the team in the following areas:
• Mapping the current employee journey
• Gathering and analysis of qualitative and quantitative input from our employees
• Researching current and future HR trends
• Working across the People & Innovation function to support implementation of changes
• Support the refreshment of our employee listening strategy
- Minimum bachelor degree in HR, Business, Marketing or Communication
- Creative and innovative mind
- Willing to work in an international, multicultural environment
- Natural positive attitude, self-starter, taking initiative
- Well organised, good project management skills
- Flexible team player with hands-on mentality
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Powerpoint
- Experience using graphic design tools
- Fluency in English
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office – Brussels (Evere)
Starting date: 01/07/2020
Duration: 6 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. Interested in this internship, please apply online via www.toyotajobs.com.
We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium)