RECET would like to welcome a Bachelor's (higher semesters), Master's or PhD level student to fill in the position of a Research Assistant.
Tasks of the intern will be:
- search for and review of academic literature in a selected foreign language (Polish, Russian, Czech, Chinese or Vietnamese);
- transcribing interviews and occasional translation work;
- assisting in the organisation of seminars, public lectures, and other events from RECET's regular semester program;
- general organisational and administrative support.
For interns on PhD level, we are happy to offer you a Guest Fellow status and the opportunity to conduct independent research with us.
- Interest in the functioning and management of a research institution;
- Full professional level in English (preferably C1);
- Level B2 or higher in one of the following languages: Chinese, Vietnamese, Polish, Czech or Russian.
- Digital skills in social media management OR podcast making OR webdesign;
- Level A2 or higher in German.
Internship can be extended to up to 6 months in agreement with RECET.