Criteria: Students enrolled at Bachelor's degree or Master's degree program eligible for Erasmus internship
Company: CubiCasa is a real estate technology, data, and marketing company specialized in digital indoor spaces. We provide high-quality property visualizations, such as floor plans and Virtual Flythrough 3D tours for real estate agents, brokers, realtors, property managers, real estate developers, photographers, space planners, software developers & other professionals all around the world – the current count is 45 countries.
The internship can be tailored to personal interest & capabilities and could include development & support of the website design, SEO optimization, blog creation, training materials, social media management.
The duration of the internship is flexible (2 months minimum, longer periods preferred)
( Note that this is a long wishlist of qualifications: if you feel you have some but not all of these skills, but you are interested, please do apply anyway)
- 3D artist/designer
- Student at Bachelor's or Master's degree program
- Passion for creating 3d art.
- Knowledge/experience with Blender, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, Unreal Engine or Rhino (more application softwares – better)
- 3D scene, prop, and/or character modelling and texturing
- Interest in web technology, 3D on the web, and Mixed Reality (VR & AR)
- Low poly modelling and optimizing models for mobile or VR.
- Experience with the gLTF scene format and publishing 3D content on the web (Sketchfab, Google Poly, etc.)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Curious, proactive and open-minded
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain project confidentiality
- Great location to learn and build up experience from local start up community, infrastructure, and network
- Great location for work/life balance. The office is situated in the center of the city (access to restaurants, places for entertainment, parks, lake)
- Professional and intercultural experience in innovation, crowdfunding
- Dynamic work environment
- Flexible hours/work time
- Incorporate your ideas & creativity into real-life projects
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- Friendly international team
Please note before applying to this internship:
- An internship is an opportunity to experience and perform within a job role/function within an operating company
- The internship is unpaid and you will need to apply for an erasmus grant/scholarship in order to participate
- You should be able to communicate in English, hence, you will be able to enhance your business fluency
- We provide focus and enhance highly motivated individuals to a higher level of performance, we may provide more advanced preparation for higher roles profiles