We are a company that specializes in the provision of housing for international students and young professionals in the middle and upper segments. Over the past year, our company has grown enormously, and in the next five years, University Housing will become one of the Netherland's leading players in this field. Are you interested in being a part of this journey? Are you enterprising, proactive and organized? Then you have come to the right place! We are looking for your expertise accountancy, in order to take the business to the next level!
What do we expect of you?
- You are precise
- You document financial status by analyzing accounting options
- You can prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- You can summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other reports.
- You secure financial information by completing data base backups
- You are inquisitive and willing to take on new challenges to further develop yourself
- You are not afraid to take on responsibilities and you are capable of working independently
- You think strategically and have the ability to convert your knowledge into solutions.
- You are motivated and a team player
- You are flexible and do not mind working overtime if necessary
During your internship, you are assigned the following tasks:
- Account management
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Data entry
- Create and implement projects to improve efficiency
- Assist within our various teams
Minimum experience, education & skill requirements:
- You must currently be studying for a bachelor degree in accountancy or any other relevant educational degree
- You should have a great interest in organizing to improve efficiency
- You must be able to work at least 24 hours per week for a period of 5 months
- You must have good written and verbal English skills (Dutch is a must)
What can you expect of us?
- We offer you a workspace where you have plenty of learning opportunities aside from having individual responsibilities
- A versatile function in a fast-growing business, whereby you, together with the rest of the team, will decide on the company’s progress (horizontal organizational structure)
- Ample attention for the development of personal skills
- A pleasant and informal working environment, where you will work in collaboration with our team, comprising of not only hard-working but also fun professionals
- We offer you the opportunity to decide how to distribute your working hours
- An internship allowance is negotiable
Are you interested in working with us?
Then make sure to send an email with your CV and a motivation letter, in which you clearly explain why you are suitable for this position/internship, to [email protected].
We hope to be able to welcome you on our team soon!