The traineeship in accounting is a good opportunity for every student in the field of economy, accounting and finance that want to learn, explore and gain a wait view of the regulation and financial system in Italy.
Moreover, we are located in the south of Italy in the Lecce province and we are surrounded on the West side with the Ionian Sea and on the Est side with the Ardiatic sea.
Poggiardo, the city we are located is only 5 km far away from the Adriatic sea and is a touristic zone in the summer full with life and music, gastronomy, historical and cultural events.
Be a SMART intern and invest smart your Erasmus traineeship chance!
The trainee shall be professionalized while doing the following task:
- Learning and understanding the finance sector in Italy (regulation and system functioning);
- Learning software program for accountancy as well learning how to work on the fintech and govetech platform for tax declaration and similar;
- Closing financial balances;
- Insert of invoices in the system program;
- Beck desk support (ordering the records of the client and archiving)
- Assisting the supervisor in daily work tasks
Profile of the trainee
- Student of graduate or post graduate studies in the field of economy, accountancy and finance;
- B1 level in English language or/and A1 in Italian language (verbal, written)
- Motivated, self – initiative, curiosity, team player, listener, flexible and adaptable to new ambient
What we offer
- Opportunity to professionalize in an intercultural and international ambient
- Opportunity to gain professional knowledge abroad
- Level up of your personal development
- Meeting new people and gain international friends
- Enjoying summer in the Adriatic sea coast (we are only 5 km far away from the Adratic sea)