This position will give you the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the company, from Account Management to Business Intelligence to Creative. You’ll report to the Account Management Team Lead.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all aspects of campaign set-up and trafficking, including testing tracking links, checking campaign targeting criteria, and uploading creative,
- Test and QA creatives prior to launch, providing feedback to Creative Studio and AM teams on functionality and user experience,
- Work closely with our Creative Studio and AMs to gather creative assets from clients,
- Configure campaign targeting and assist in recapping details through proper channels,
- Master our data, and use it to provide insights and reporting for the following departments in the US market: Sales, Account Management, Creative Studio & Marketing,
- Closely monitor operational needs, providing suggestions to management team for improving efficiency and accuracy.
- English Speaker: writing and speaking English. The ability to speak Russian is strongly appreciated,
- Passionate about startups & fast-pacing environments,
- Flexible, quick learner, ready to dive in,
- No task too small,
- Comfortable working with details in a data-driven environment and comfortable being responsible for the accuracy.
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate,
- A number of perks including 4,5 days weeks, mental health support, competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face,
- A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity,
- Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common language,
- Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation,
- A variety of cultures (22+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education, experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring,
- A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, equal opportunities and diversity & inclusion (carbon footprint audit, innovative collective cooking sessions, conversational events etc.) : everyone is expected to walk the talk.
- An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda.
Link to apply: www.matching4you.com