General informationDuration: 6 months Commitment: Full-time
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 28 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Objective: To contribute to a the smooth operation of the Administration/Accounting Department as well as support the department’s and team’s performance, KPIs and daily activity. The trainee will among others acquire professional, organizational, communication and multicultural skills, enhanced the familiarity in the use of MS Office tools (such as Power Point, Excel, Word).
1. Provide professional, high level and smooth client service:
2. Support various tasks associated with the Administration Department at the highest level:
- Handle external phone calls and route them when necessary.
- Respond external queries by email and by phone.
- Receive and arrange Obelis external visits.
- Coordinate office agenda and supplies (courier, translators, etc.)
- Administer and follow up clients agreements.
3. Should follow-up on tasks assigned to him;
4. Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
5. Provide ah-hoc assistance to his Unit
• Current BA/MA student with possibility of participating in Erasmus Program
• BA/MA degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance or similar disciplines.
• No experience is needed
• Any previous internships are considered as asset
• Fluency in English (written & oral);
• Any other languages are always a plus;
• Confident user of Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• High level of proficiency at Microsoft Excel;
Desired skills & Competencies:
• Team working spirited in a multicultural environment;
• Good Communication and presentation skills;
• Strong administration and organization skills;
• Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking skills;
• Quick-learner, enthusiastic and efficient;
• Self-motivated for small and big tasks;
• Pro-active attitude;
• Detail oriented;
Terms & Conditions:
• Location: Brussels, Belgium;
• Period: 3-12-months, full-time;
• Paid Erasmus internship; €49 travel reimbursement/month
• The applicant must posses an EU citizenship
Please make sure to mention in your profile your contact details and attach your CV. Many candidates are rejected because they do not provide an email address on which they can be contacted.
Compensation: Financial compensationTransportation costs