The Bilingual Secretary - Administrative Assistant at ISEN Centro Universitario will have to use his/her foreign language skills for a variety of administrative, clerical and secretarial purposes.
He/She will carry out administrative work in Spanish and English.
Typical responsibilities would include:
- answering telephone calls/taking messages in both languages;
- handling emails in both languages;
- updating the website
- promoting the Language Department on Social Media
- organising meetings;
- translating documents from English into Spanish and vice versa;
- acting as an interpreter;
- typing/word processing;
- maintaining diaries/arranging appointments;
- managing databases.
Qualifications and training required
Formal academic qualifications are not required, although a degree in Languages, Business or Management may prove advantageous. Typing, word processing and/or shorthand qualifications, customer service or commercial work experience can also be useful.