As an Administrative Assistant at Growth Hub Greece, you are responsible for various administrative duties of our department managers and the executive director. This may include to ensure effective and efficient office operations; to assist with administrative support functions, such as researching, compiling data, handling general projects, generating reports, and performing related work as required.
Our Administrative Assistant plays a key role in the functionality of the Growth Hub Greece, while bridging the gap between all our departments.
● Provide comprehensive administrative support to the director.
● Manage director’s calendar, including internal and external meetings.
● Maintain confidentiality and discretion.
● Submit all expense reports and receipts on behalf of director
● Organize and update director’s electronic files as needed.
● Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stakeholders
● Manage director’s ad-hoc projects.
● Assist with personal scheduling, travel, and home projects
● Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
● Analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask
● Tech-savvy: Apple, Google Drive/Docs/Calendar, knowledge of latest tools and apps to better the productivity of small businesses.
● Able to intuitively shift priorities at any given moment.
● Inherently focused on creative approaches to solving operational problems efficiently.
● Recent Graduate or Graduate