Start Date: September 2019 (Flexible Start date)
- Minimum 3 to 6 months internship duration
- This is an unpaid internship, however EC will provide lunch on working days. Upon successful completion of the internship period we will issue a certificate of completion.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Malta (EU Passport or residence)
About EC English Language Centres: Established in 1991, EC Malta was EC’s first and only school. This small school quickly gained a wonderful reputation and became one of the leading English language schools in Malta. Fast-forward to today we have 29 schools in 8 countries on 4 continents and a fantastic status for delivering English Language courses globally. This year our 900-plus staff will help over 45,000 students from over 140 countries achieve their goals, access a bigger world and realize their dreams.
Our team is at the heart of everything we do, and we are proud to have created an environment that will nurture your talent, explore your ideas and recognise your achievements. Together, we turn challenges into new opportunities to help us achieve more. We dream big and we work hard. We want you to dream big too, and realise your own ambitions with us.
An internship in the Admissions department offers an excellent opportunity to learn about the international EFL (English as a Foreign Language) industry and to work closely with a multinational team in a dynamic environment, where you will develop skills that can be utilised throughout your working life. You will learn how to work accurately in a fast paced environment, develop an eye for detail and respond to clients in a polite and friendly manner.
The Admissions Assistant Intern will support the Admissions Executives to ensure that our partner agents are receiving an excellent service conducive to a great working relationship and increase bookings with EC.
Key Learning Tasks:
- Inputting of bookings into EC’s central booking system and making any subsequent amendments to bookings
- Preparing visa documents for students going to all EC centre locations and sending out visa documentation to clients via a courier service
- Following up on students’ arrival details, necessary waiver forms and ensuring that information is available for Centres to provide a smooth welcome service to students on arrival
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with EC’s Agents and strive to exceed their expectations
- Keep updated with information related to locations, services and programmes offered by EC to its clients.
- Issue and send all pre-arrival documents and information to Agent partners
- Undergoing a university degree or a diploma or recently graduated
- Upper Intermediate level of written and spoken English
- Excellent Eye for detail
- Organised proactive approach
- Client focused
- Proficient user of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel