20Something is looking for students wanting to do an internship in advertising!
We’re an agency specialized in youth advertising that produces creative, up-to-date campaigns and for that, we need creative guys & girls like you. We’ll teach you everything you need to know, as long as you’re willing to learn. You’ll get the full agency experience, with real projects and real clients that you can fill your portfolio with. You won’t be printing out documents or getting coffee. Actually, that’s a lie. You will get coffee, but only for clients. Your own clients. The one thing we expect in return is that you are motivated. You will be challenged, but we can promise you this: once your internship at 20Something is over, you'll know if you want to work in advertising or not.
· Gain real work experience
· Build your book or CV with real clients and actual campaigns
· Follow real projects from brainstorming to production
· Work for strong brands
· Weekly coaching sessions with your mentor
· Creative workshops from specialists at Serviceplan
· Learn how an advertising agency works
· Weekly Call of Duty & Pinball tournaments ;)
· Motivated & positive
· Technical or creative skills
· Ready to learn
· Fluent in French, English or Dutch
· Currently a student (lol)
· Ready to work in a team of students
You can find more information (and mood pictures!) on https://20something.be/internship/
If any of this sounds interesting, get in touch with us by applying on our website.