Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address the climate and biodiversity crisis. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products that match their priorities. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our mission into reality, we are now looking for a highly motivated and reliable App Support Associate (f/m/x) to join us on a voluntary part-time basis at our HQs in Vienna or remote for 3 to 6 months.
- Actively keeping track of the feedback we receive from our users through the app
- Dispatching tickets (feedback) to the relevant team or person
- Improving our app by solving user's problems and advising our product development team
- Based on your interest, supporting other teams within inoqo (data, marketing, research) with their tasks
- Contributing with your own ideas to make processes more efficient
As an early-stage impact startup with a massive challenge ahead of us, resources are still tight. We can’t offer a salary but will do everything to make sure you have great experience and learn a lot at inoqo.
Here is what we are offering our associates:
- An opportunity of a lifetime to contribute to a global purpose and changing the world into a better place
- A steep learning curve in an exciting and fast-growing startup environment
- First-hand insights into one of the most promising impact startups in Europe
- A lot of know-how of our experienced co-founding team
- The opportunity to participate in the bi-weekly (sprint) / quarterly (OKR) planning process of the company and experience how an agile company works
- Two Entrepreneurship / Sustainability fireside chats per month on specific topics (startup funding, networking training, impact data assessment, etc) from experienced team members and co-founders
- inoqo as a case study for thesis or dissertation
- Letter of recommendation
- Special referrals and introduction to relevant experts
- Linkedin (or other social networks) recommendation
- Nice place to work and study (co-working space - tribe.space) or remote working
- Flexible working hours
- An open and inclusive team atmosphere with a lot of funny and nice people
- You are a student in any field
- You are friendly, communicative, love finding solutions, and enjoy helping people solve problems
- You are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism, and biodiversity and want to make a positive impact on the planet
- You are comfortable with taking a proactive approach and coming up with initiatives to improve processes
- You are fluent in spoken and written German (mandatory) and English
- Ideally, you would be available to distribute your working hours throughout the week
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences about why you think we would be a good match through the application button. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.