We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remeber that Liberamente ETS is located in Italy, so who is studying in Italy cannot apply.
Job duties and responsibilities:
● Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
● Writing clean, readable, and testable code
● Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
● Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
● Design creative prototypes according to specifications
● Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
● Perform unit and integration testing before launch
● Conduct functional and non-functional testing
● Testing source code and debugging code.
● The opportunity to work in motivated workspace with an international environment
● Use innovative ICT tool
● Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
● A friendly and international environment valorizing initiative and creativity.
- Liberamente ETS doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- We can offer some benefit
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Team working, problem Solving, open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Liberamente ETS to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Liberamente ETS is to:
- Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
- Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Liberamente ETS.
- Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
- Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.
If you've read this far you're probably interested in doing the internship with us book your interview!