We are a highly reviewed and busy B&B with guests coming from all over the world and we managed to create a “home away from home” for them.
We also have a new business in Sicily. Our goal is to combine organic farming with a unique villa rental. Luxury will meet fair trade and environmental friendliness. The renovation has already started and we are searching for an intern with Architect background to help us.
We are looking for a young talent who wants to show the skills and knowledge acquired at University and bring them into the real world. You want to prove yourself and make your first steps into your career. You will assist the company in construction matters like drawings, isolation, energy saving and green energies or interior design. You will be workingremotely for at least 6 months and at 50% (part-time).The internship will be in English, but we are specifically looking for interns that speaks Italian.This is a great opportunity if you are eager enough to work independently and efficiently and is the perfect framework to put into practice your knowledge. All your ideas are very welcome and appreciated.
- Italian as a mother tongue.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Good communication skills.
- Eager to support us with his/her ideas to improve our efficiency.
- Independent and organised worker.
- Sense of achievement and personal improvement.
- Eager to put into practice the acquired knowledge.
- Problem- solver, quick-learner.
- Willing to work in a Start-up.
- Good analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Building Engineering.
- A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Ability to be proactive and work independently to drive projects to completion.
- Be ready to pick up this project-own it and champion it!
- Resourceful & Start-up mentality; ability to come up with creative solutions when confronted with challenges.
- Agile mindset and can-do attitude.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Analyse/elaborate drawings of properties.
- Assist the company in improving and optimizing the efficiency of the properties as well as materials to be used.
- Help with the implementation of green energies.
- Give ideas and feedback related with interior design.
- Do research and assist in possible requirements and permissions.
What we offer:
- Perfect opportunity for your career development.
- Freedom for your creative spirit
- A truly international, English-speaking team.
- Implementation and improvement of your skills with instant feedback.
- Learn from the inside how a Star-up works.
- Great experience on your field.
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment.
- An opportunity to grow into a very important role.
All applications must go through:
Build your profile and apply to the job openning.