Wunderkammern, a leading urban art gallery in Italy with venues both in Rome and Milan, is looking for an intern in its Rome venue.
The ideal candidate has a great passion for art, especially contemporary and urban art. The following skills will be developed during the internship, according to the candidate background:
- Archive duties
- Assistance with installation of exhibitions and handling of artworks
- Daily assistance at the gallery and to the gallery manager
- Preparing and updating artists’ portfolios
- Assisting in the organization of the exhibitions and events
- Preparation of certificates of authenticity and other documentation material for exhibitions and art fairs
- Research on artists, publications and press articles
- Social communication of the gallery
- Welcoming visitors at the gallery
- Graphic design for communication material, photo editing
- Update and preparation of art catalogues
Interviews will be via Skype.