Do you love music? And you always try to work on things you're passionate about? At Gigstarter - the fastest growing European online marketplace for live music bookings - you can broaden your live music knowledge by joining us for a six month internship. You'll be based in Amsterdam and will work together with our diverse team.
What are we looking for? Someone with affinity with marketing/branding, music/cultural management and copy-writing. Digital savvyness is a must and being a bit hands-on will make life a lot easier. We're looking for an intern from September 2022 until February 2023. Exact start dates are flexible.
- Managing our growing community in Austria and Germany
- Working out and implementing marketing stunts
- Contacting and instructing artists (telephone, mail, feedback)
- Keeping our socials vivid and inspiring
- Creating relevant content (SEO knowledge is a plus)
At Gigstarter you'll find:
- A passionate and international team
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Connection with the international music world in all its forms
- Unique experience with plenty of room for own initiatives
- Speak Native German and C1 English
- You are preferably a Master student or a Bachelor student in Business/ Marketing
- Available for minimum 5 months, 32 to 40 hours a week
- Good at setting priorities and working efficiently
- Structured and autonomous
- Interest in music/cultural related business
Are you the entrepreneurial music lover we are looking for? Send your CV with cover letter to [email protected]. Creative applications are favoured :)
Gigstarter, the live music engine.