International Nanny is a nanny agency that provides qualified and bilingual nannies around the world.
We are currently looking for someone wanting to be involved in a project with plenty of opportunities for growth.
We are looking for a candidate who is ready to go the extra mile in helping us find and choose the right nannies for our clients. You will assist in sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates for our company. You will help with the design and posting of vacancies and mostly act as an administrative support. Being part of the team also means being part of helping to find new ways to attract suitable candidates; this includes help setting up presentations and partnerships with other companies.
The vacancy is home based with regular meetings in Barcelona city centre. You will work directly with the CEO offering support in:
• Recruitment, HR tasks;
• Market research and analyses;
• Marketing tasks;
• Administrative tasks;
• Social media;
• Contacting nannies
• Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
• Screen resumes and application forms
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks
• Participate in organizing company events and careers days
• Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
What characteristics are we looking for?
• Proficient in English: Verbal and written
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Efficiency at Microsoft Office
• Basic knowledge of labour legislation
• Organizational skills
• A creative feeling for artworks and design
• Financial compensation through bonus scheme
- The opportunity to learn and lead projects
• Possibility to put into practice your ideas and knowledge
• Possibility to stay with us longer
• Flexible working time
• Real tutoring from a senior manager
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]