Note: Our working language is german, and our social media content is in german. Any applicant must thus be able to write and talk in german on a basic level.
Sekko Soziale is a small and dynamic social business founded in May 2020.
Our mission is to become the leading provider of sparkling wine in the cultural event scene in Germany.
We understand ourselves as an organization with social impact and social and ecological responsibility – 75 Cents of each bottle sold are donated to an organization, that helps former Nazis to exit their right-wing structures and to leave their circles of hate. Our sparkling wine (we call it Sekko) is produced in an organic and biological manner by a small family business in the south of Germany, and our production and delivery line is designed in the most ecological way possible.
After our successful launch we are now looking for an allrounder who is willing to creatively shape the future of this enterprise together with us.
We are thus, from the 1.3.2021 onwards, looking for an:
Assistant to executive board with focus on social media and marketing
(limited to 6months with a possible perspective for further cooperation in the future)
- Place of work: Berlin (digital and remote is also fully possible until COVID-19 situation allows for easy travel again)
- Internship contract for the period from 1st of March 2021 until August 31st 2021 (later start possible by arrangement)
- 3-4 days/week - flexible in coordination with working hours of the executive officers
- Fluency of German language in written and speaking form indispensable
- close working relationship with two executive officers with regular weekly check-ins and goal setting
- possible weekend work expected during summer (i.e., attendance at sales stands at festivals in Germany, if the COVID-19 situation permits
- European drivers license Class B desired, but not a must
- Interest in political current affairs indispensable
- Partial management of social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram)
- Ongoing development and strengthening of social media and marketing strategy
- Creation of marketing materials and press releases
- Content creation for website
- Assistance of executive board in execution of daily business
We would like to encourage people with and without disabilities, People of Color, LGBTIQ, women* and people without a higher education degree to apply, who bring the following competencies:
- Confident written and expression skills in German - our and your working language will be german!
- Enjoy organizing and giving structure to processes.
- Experience in managing social media channels
- High passion regarding process and quality management
- High online affinity, passion for and knowledge in dealing with social media
- High willingness to learn and fun at work
Note in times of Covid-19: The position is not affected by current developments, as we are ready and experienced to change everything to digital forms of work, communication and events if necessary.