Detailed programme of the traineeship:
- Assist the General Manager planning and implementing intern strategies to attract customers and management duties.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments).
- Supervise and motivate staff and work-teams to perform in the best way possible.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs.
- To prepare class material according to the language books assigned to the class.
- Teaching foreign students the Spanish language.
- Managing, application and assistance in organising multicultural exchange events and projects that promote the Spanish-speaking culture.
How to apply: Please email your CV to: [email protected] with the Assistant General Manager Internship in the subject line.
Years of Experience required: