Internship proposal. The intern will work with Mad’in Europe’s manager, Madina Benvenuti, Interns are required to be multitask and are directly involved in the growth strategy of Mad’in Europe and in the relationship with craftsmen and partners. He/she will be required to demonstrate personal commitment and possess excellent communication skills. This internship is offered to students who are able and wish to be involved in the following actions:
- Develop and implement a high growth strategy for Mad'in Europe
- Research new business opportunities involving existing and new partners
- Benchmark best practices and tailor the marketing strategy to create added value for the company and for makers.
- Define the functions and the design of the new portal to replace the existing one.
- Elaborate and explore seed & early stage funding opportunities (Angels, seed VC, VC).
- Answer to European calls (Creative Europe, Erasmus plus…) with other European partners.
- Communication / traffic building / social networks administration / e-marketing
SKILLS REQUIRED FROM TRAINEES
- Finance and Economics knowledge are required.
- Business and product development.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Skills in communication, marketing & media are welcome.
- Writing skills in English and French are necessary
- Other skills: autonomy, dynamism, creativity, team spirit, open-minded approach, interest for small business development.
The trainee will define reasonable objectives according to his/her capacities, internship time and company priorities, will fix milestones and focus on their achievements.
LANGUAGES REQUIREMENTS: English is mandatory, French is also important. Any other EU language is very welcome.
IT & AND COMPUTER SKILLS: Office Pack, Mailchimp, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, (CMS is welcome);
Note: Mad’in Europe actual revenues do not allow to pay for internships.
THE DATES ARE FLEXIBLE