Duration: September 2021 – July 2022
Commitment: 30 hours per week.
UAX is looking for one intern to provide general assistance to the daily work of UAX’s International Office.
General tasks and responsibilities of the intern:
· Providing administrative support to exchange students:
ü Offering help with the recruitment of new students for mobility and encourage both incoming and outgoing students.
ü Helping international students during their Erasmus Exchange: direct attention and information to students in the office or by email (writing emails, answering requests), managing documentation,
ü Assist in the preparation of events for incoming and outgoing students (informative sessions, guided tours on Campus, cultural events, workshops)
· Processing documents related to agreements, application forms and accommodation.
. Update UAX MoveOn system for mobility management.
· Manage the data of bilateral agreements, contact details, requirements, number of exchange students, etc.
· Find and organise additional information on the courses offered by our partner universities.
· Help manage and develop social media and other communication channels for incoming and outgoing students
· Help in the implementation of the Erasmus Without Papers Project in the International Office
· Being proactive in new tasks or activities to better manage student mobility
· Any tasks needed to provide support to a dynamic and friendly team
· There will be an increase of responsibilities and degree of autonomy as the months pass by.
We will provide a monthly grant of 850€ and accident and internship liability insurance. Interns must arrange European Health Card. UAX offers Spanish Language Course for Foreign Students and the intern will have free access to it. Candidates must be eligible for the Erasmus+ grant at their home universities to apply for this position.
We are looking for trainees starting from September 2021 with a real commitment until July 2022.
Openminded, responsible, friendly, dynamic, committed, respectful.
Spanish (B2), English (C1). Any other language like French or Italian is a plus.
Level of Studies: Recently Graduated students or Master Degree students.
We work in a Microsoft environment and a good knowledge of Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook is required.
Good IT skills, data and file management, databases and large volume of email management.
Length and starting date
10 months, from September 2021 until the end of July 2022
30 hours per week, starting in September/October, but open to negotiation.
Working hours: Alternate swifts each week from 9h to 15h and 12h to 18h.
Holidays: Academic Calendar Holidays
Important information: This internship will take place under the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme, and will sign an Erasmus+ Traineeship agreement. Thus, the candidate must be still linked to a European university when applying to it. Their home university will be involved in the process: first by accepting that the candidate is eligible for the Erasmus traineeship program (be it a curricular traineeship or a recent graduate traineeship) and secondly by signing the agreement and granting Erasmus funds to the candidate.
Level of studies: We are open to Bachelor and Master students (final year students or recent graduates). And accept all areas of study.
Mandatory: send your proposal to [email protected] for the selection procedure, indicating your name, your contact details, availability (entry date and duration of stay) and whether you can opt to have an Erasmus+ traineeship grant.
We look forward to welcoming you to UAX.