We're an organization from Zagreb, Croatia that helps refugees in their integration and inclusion in society in various aspects: informal education, employment, organizing events and meetings with local society, etc. We work in the area of the rights of refugees and the inclusion of refugees in the local communities. The broader goal of the association is to include persons seeking international and subsidiary protection and persons under international or subsidiary protection in the community and to sensitize the citizens of the Republic of Croatia to the above-mentioned persons. We strongly believe in integration by connecting with like-minded individuals and learning new skills. We also believe there are no boundaries in human potential and our belief is strongly incorporated in our work.
We're looking for a person who can support us in project management, fundraising and/or administrative work. Some of th responsibilities may include:
- supporting project managers and our other staff by managing some of our programs and activities
- monitoring and evaluation of our funded projects
- contribution to researching grant opportunities (EU and International) and creating proposals
- help with office-related tasks (administrative work)
A candidate should:
- Have a Bachelor's or Master degree in some of the following fields - International relations, Sociology, Psychology, Human Sciences, Economy & Business or a similar field
- Have some previous experience in the management of projects and/or fundraising
- Have an interest in working with refugee/migrant target group
The position is not paid, however, there might be an opportunity for shared accommodation with a small contribution from your side.
The minimum duration of the Internship is 6 months but longer would be appreciated when selecting the candidate. Commitment could vary based on your preferences from part-time to full-time.