IBF International Consulting (www.ibf.be) is a European development consultancy founded in Brussels in 1977 that is working on cooperation projects financed by international institutions like the European Commission and the World Bank.
Our main fields of expertise are economic development, institutional support, education and social development. IBF has managed projects in more than 150 countries worldwide. IBF employs 130 permanent staff and has about 350 experts in the field.
IBF launched in 2001 assortis (www.assortis.com), a website dedicated to organisations working in the development cooperation consulting business. Assortis offers information about projects, contract awards, organizations, a database of experts and management tools.
IBF seeks to recruit an Assortis Marketing Trainee to join its Torino-based office. The commencement of the traineeship will be in November 2019.
- Promote the Assortis Country Hubs towards consulting organizations and experts worldwide.
- Manage mailing and social media campaigns of Assortis.
- Assist in the organization of promotional events, traditional and digital campaigns.
- Compose and post online contents on Assortis website and social media.Review, edit, design and update marketing materials such as presentations, brochures, business cards etc.
- You are a recent graduate, a final year Bachelor student or a student enrolled in a Master degree (eligible for an Erasmus+ traineeship program) in Marketing, Business, Digital Marketing, Advertising or similar.
- Previous experience in Branding, Marketing communication, promotional strategy is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French, other languages are a plus.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Responsible and committed.
- Willingness to learn more and improve, search for constructive feedback.
- Proactive, creative and innovative.
- Experience/knowledge of the International Relations/development & cooperation sector is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications is an asset (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator is an asset.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.