This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship is in the largest consulting company on the Slovak market, one of the big four international accounting firms. We provide professional audit, tax, legal and advisory services to support our clients in achieving their goals. Business Service Centre in Bratislava is providing financial services to other entities in Europe for 10 years and is located in a modern offices in the wide center of Bratislava.
It is a diverse role full of numbers and new people.
• You can get to know some of the large multinational audit clients.
• Working with us is about self-development - mentoring from more experienced
colleagues, trainings, workshops.
• During the audit season, various challenges await you - don’t think you will do the same
all year round.
• Knowledge of English + German or French or Dutch language
• Bachelor’s degree or above (Major in economics/finance is your advantage, but not a
• Desire to learn and develop
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
We will ensure your development not only through the diversity of work and tasks under the mentoring of the best experts, but we will also support the development of your soft and technical skills. In addition, you will get to know companies from the inside and you will gain business knowledge and contacts that no one will take away from you.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
We look forward to hearing from you!