You want to make the world a happier place?
Great! We do too and we’re looking for support in the following areas:
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- English native speaking content writer
- Nutrition, Health, Sports
You should meet our family:
We are a Berlin-based social startup helping people increase their well-being levels with a holistic science-based program. Through our mobile app “wellyou” peoples’ lives turn into a fun adventure to experience a fulfilled life. Our users work on all life areas (physical, mental, social) to understand that the best way to change the world is to become happier, healthier and thus, more compassionate versions of themselves.
We are launching our app in a few weeks, so if you would like to have hands-on experience in preparing and executing a campaign and helping us with the content, then you should join our family.
The role is initially a 3-6 month unpaid student internship with the possibility of future development.
What you should bring along:
- That you personify what we are as a company and what we want to communicate is very dear to our hearts. Be open to work on your personal development and on yourself as a person, just as we and our users do!
- We are looking for warm-hearted people who are honest to themselves and others. We all take care of each other.
- You should have the inner drive to make this world a happier place.
- Surely a happy and positive attitude is great to have but you should be YOU. Perfection also means understanding that we’re all imperfect and you shouldn’t be afraid of showing your imperfections. This will bring you closer to you who you are.
- Are you excited? Then meet our family!
What you will do:
- Work on a product with a purpose: our sole aim is to help change the world for the better.
- Explore the dynamic Berlin startup industry.
- Be part of our international team of passionate and open-minded people who believe in this mission.
- Work hand-in-hand with the company’s founders in a relaxed environment with open communication with all members.
- Take on real responsibility in different intriguing challenges that will develop your knowledge and your “get-things-done” attitude.
We’re really looking forward to hearing from you!
Your W4H Team (and family!)