We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remeber that Liberamente ETS is located in Italy, so who is studying in Italy cannot apply.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Developing functional web applications using PHP MVC framework, MySQL etc.
- Writing clean codes for web applications.
- Routinely testing for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors of websites.
- Building code and libraries for future use.
- Attending regular meetings with the front-end developers to examine weaknesses and issues.
- Ensuring security and data protection.
- Development including front and back-end coding of Desktop and Web Applications.
- Design e-learning platform
- Analysis of project: Software design and functional enhancements based on the company’s needs
- Register web sites with search engines to increase web site traffic
- Write, design or edit web page content or direct others producing content
- Optimize the WordPress Database
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment.
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Certificates of traineeship
- Recommendation from supervisor
- Liberamente ETS doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- We can offer some benefit
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Team working, problem Solving, open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Liberamente ETS to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Liberamente ETS is to:
- Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
- Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Liberamente ETS.
- Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
- Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.