We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remeber that Faboci srl is located in Italy, so who is studying in Italy cannot apply.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Developing functional web applications using PHP MVC framework, MySQL, Django etc.
- Writing clean codes for web applications.
- Routinely testing for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors of websites.
- Building code and libraries for future use.
- Attending regular meetings with the front-end developers to examine weaknesses and issues.
- Ensuring security and data protection.
- The opportunity to work in a motivating workspace with an international environment
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- Common dinner & team building activities
What we offer:
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant