We are a small, family-run B2B consultancy company in safety and hygiene for food industries. Our target clients are mainly food retailers like supermarkets and groceries, food manipulators like restaurants and canteens, small wholesalers. Our back office portfolio is quite varied and several different professionals could benefit from an internship here, ranging from business administrators to biologists.
In particular, by joining Studio Califano as an intern you will have a chance to:
- practice the competences you acquired through your educational path in different areas based on your specialization: food safety procedures (for biologists, food technicians and similars), work-related risk assessment procedures (for engineers and business administrators), customers data management, customer care, advertising;
- experience the daily life of a micro enterprise with hundreds of active clients: accounting, files and archives management, papers creation, etc;
- learn how consultancy actually happens in real life, outside of university books.
More specifically, your tasks as an intern at Studio Califano will comprise a combination of the following, based on your preferences, on your previous experiences and on the competences you would like to develop:
- joining and supporting our appointments with clients;
- supporting the administrative office in daily accounting operations;
- supporting the draft of documents for our clients;
- registration and management of customers profiles;
- management and monitoring of client-specific archives;
- preparation of appointments schedules for our consultants;
- draft of advertising materials;
- draft of customer care and follow up procedures;
- implementation of customer care and follow up procedures.
- speak Italian pretty well;
- have a craving for learning and developing yourself as a professional;
- are strongly motivated to discover how the real world works outside of the "academic bubble";
...if you match these points, then you could be the right candidate for this position!
Bonus points for entrepreneurial approach: this position is best suited for people who dream of becoming freelancers or entrepreneurs.