We are VivaDrive - #cleantech and #mobility startup from Poland. At VivaDrive , we are a group of passionate people who want to make sure that electric vehicles and a smart city are more reality than a hype. We are building a solution for organizations and companies to modernize and manage their fleet of traditional and electric vehicles, and help cities introduce sustainable mobility.
You will have chance to work on the following projects:
- system for cost fleet management using Big Data and AI technologies to build a top-notch recommendation system for fleet managers
- drones used for city inspections using AI & Deep Learning
Before you apply, please check whether you are EU citizen or have a Schengen visa - we are not a big company, so we cannot apply for a visa for non-EU students!
Some fact about us:
- Recently we were selected among THE BEST 10 startups in Poland (Startupy w Pałacu);
- We work on COOL and important topics - sustainability, electromobility and road safety and so far we implemented projects in Poland, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Ethiopia and we want to go global;
- We work with a known AI company - Synerise - synerise.com and implement projects together with them!
- Our office is located in a NICE PLACE - the cool building near the river - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wntng_OZExA&t=39s
- We have a GREAT TEAM - experienced with different backgrounds and very international - from Europe and Asia :)
Learn how you can benefit thansk to working as an intern at VivaDrive - https://medium.com/vivadrive/boost-your-data-science-software-developmen....
It's a great place to learn new skills, grow your passions and have fun :) So who we are looking for?
- You have the first experience with programming in Python and Django
- You like to learn and gain new experience
- You are open-minded, ambitious and not afraid to think out-of-the-box
- You are not afraid to take responsibility
- You help us further develop a system for managing a fleet of traditional and electrical vehicles
- You will work with our team either on delivering our dashboards for users/customers and companies or improving our data science algorithms
- You are a student in computer science or a related field
- Knowledge of Python and Django
- You have a basic knowledge of software development
- Knowledge of statistics and Data Science is a plus
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands
We are flexible and you can work with is between 3 and 12 months.
If you apply PLEASE ANSWER FOUR BASIC QUESTIONS:
- when can you join?
- for how long can you join us?
- why would you like to join us?
- do you have a Github/Bitbucket/... account? If yes, share a link with us!
Contact us at [email protected] or at +48786212481.