Flexible within the next three months
Good spoken and written English levels are required
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland and over recent years has seen a period of significant regeneration and growth. The birthplace of the Titanic, this vibrant city has a buzzing nightlife and social scene with many cultural events taking place throughout the year. Close to beautiful countryside including 10 Game of Thrones filming locations and the famous Giant’s Causeway, Belfast has something to suit all tastes.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic student to use their Life Sciences knowledge to promote these revolutionary anatomically accurate medical simulators to advance medical skill training and improve patient safety. A confident communicator, you will be mentored throughout and connect with the health profession to demonstrate the true advantages of their fantastic training manikins. So, if you are seeking an alternative to hands on medicine but still want to use your medical knowledge to make a positive impact then this could be the opportunity for you!
• Use your medical knowledge to advocate the true advantages of these groundbreaking medical training simulators
• Promote and demonstrate company products at exhibitions
• Develop and maintain customer relationships within the medical profession
• Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
• Assist with the implementation of new business development strategies
• Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
• Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products
• Report on market activity on a regular basis.
• Studying for a degree in Life Sciences or similar
• Enthusiastic and positive character with a progressive nature
• Creative with the ability to work on own initiative and to think strategically.
• Knowledge of web and online marketing activities desirable
• Excellent practical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• An understanding of life science or healthcare subjects are particularly useful or experience in marketing or ethical sales.
The Host Company
This innovative host was established in 2003 by two Anaesthetists at Queens University Hospital in Belfast, who identified a need for more realistic training aids for medical procedures. They now lead the medical simulation market, designing and manufacturing a range of realistic and durable training manikins, aimed at developing skills in emergency airway management of patients. ESPA have created several successful placements with this host, so if you are looking for a great experience, apply today.