Job ID: PAL003908
Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Whether your interests lie in Life Sciences, Aerospace, Microelectronics or Food & Beverage, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us! To learn more about Pall, please visit https://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html.
A fantastic internship for a driven and passionate individual seeking to broaden their knowledge in bioprocessing. In this role, you will spend 1 year assisting the Biotech New Product Development team in projects relating to the development and support of filtration products used in the biopharmaceuticals industry.
Project work may relate to the development of new products and/or technical investigations required to support the sale of existing products.
Main duties include:
- Performing laboratory investigations under supervision.
- Assisting in manufacture / assembly of prototype products for testing.
- Completing tasks within agreed timescales.
- Organising and conducting own daily / weekly work schedule.
- Participating in teams and meetings.
- Following relevant legal requirements and Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Completing corporate compliance training as required.
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Report and address any safety defects.
- You are working towards a first degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline.
- Penultimate or final year of your degree (Bachelors or Masters).
- Passion for research and development with the curiosity for leading technologies in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Performing basic laboratory tasks and/or operating product assembly. equipment under supervision.
- Practical and hands on approach to problem solving.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- Accurate documentation and record keeping skills.
- Preparation of technical reports.
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work space.