Are you a Bosnian national with fluent English skills? Do you pride yourself with excellent customer service skills? Would you like the opportunity to live in historical Greece and learn more about the Greek culture and its people? Well, we have a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your skills whilst working for a leading multinational organization based in Athens as a Bosnian Customer Service Advisor.
Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
The company offers for this Bosnian Customer Service Agent position:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Visa support
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call center company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
As a Bosnian Customer Service Agent your main duties will be the following:
- Act as the first point of contact for all Bosnian callers
- Respond and record customer inquiries raised through inbound calls
- Maintain solid customer relationships with Bosnian customers abroad by handling questions with speed and professionalism
- Troubleshoot and resolve common technical problems
- Delight customers with your knowledge and expertise in order to exceed their expectations
In order for your profile to match the Bosnian Customer Service Agent role, you need to possess most of the below skills:
- Native command of the Bosnian language
- Proficiency in English
- Communication skills
- Technical mindset
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at [email protected] .