Are you ready to inspire, be challenged and produce something tangible? At this internship, you will develop an entirely unique and new brand: Viaplay Padel Open
Padel, the world's fastest growing sport, has taken the Nordics by storm! We at NENT group are proud to announce that we recently bought the sport rights of World Padel Tour for the next four years! In the process, we wish to spread padel throughout the Nordic region, engage communities and players of all levels. Therefore (drumroll), we are establishing an annual and international competition, the Viaplay Padel Open!
What makes the Viaplay Padel Open the coolest tournament of the year, is that anyone in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland can participate in initial qualifiers at the 300+ local padel centers. The winners of the initial qualifications will go on to play in regional and domestic qualifiers. Finally, the international semifinals and finals will take place in Sweden during the Swedish Padel Open (Nov 2020) and be aired live on Viaplay. Naturally, there will also be nice prizes to the winners.
As the brand managing intern, you will assist the project manager in establishing this entirely new brand. You will be encouraged to take your own initiatives, pitch ideas and given responsibilities from day 1. The project manager will be your mentor and help you to succeed in your role. This is the perfect way of starting your marketing career and add a well-known company and brand to your resume. We expect that your workload is 5-10h per week, and your working hours are flexible. You are welcome to work from your home, or from our office - up to you! We believe our best workers, are happy workers.
What you will do
- Through content marketing and brand management, you will generate awareness of the brand and get more players and fans of the sport involved
- Proactively generate, share and execute ideas to create buzz in the communities
- Leverage social media to help build user base and brand awareness
- Provide recaps, photos and other forms of documented activity
- Maintain a line of communication with the project manager as well as with players and padel centers
- Maybe: Analyze user statistics (e.g. Google analytics), if this is an area you wish to develop in.
- You need an internship contract from your university or an Erasmus Traineeship contract
- You are in the process of obtaining or have obtained a bachelor's degree (preferably with a business focus)
Who we are looking for
- You have a sense for design
- You know how to create and write captivating posts
- You are driven, problem-solving and creative
- You have a hunger for learning and wish to prove yourself
- You feel confident writing and talking in English
- Length of the internship is 3-8 months, start and end date are flexible
- Workload is flexible as well as it depends on your acedemic situation. We are looking for 5-30h/week
- You are welcome to work from your home or from our office
How to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
The interviews for this position are conducted on a rolling basis, so please do not wait too long to apply!