Are you a native Bulgarian speaker? Are you looking for the next step in your career as a Bulgarian Customer Service Advisor?
Do you feel comfortable dealing with customers online and via telephone? Are you interested in working for a multinational company which operates globally?
In this role, based in Athens, Greece, you will provide exceptional Customer Experience to the Bulgarian clients of the most well-known companies worldwide.
Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
The company offers to a Bulgarian Customer Service Advisor:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call centre company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
As a Bulgarian Customer Service Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high level of customer service to Bulgarian clients at all times
- Respond and record consumer inquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers
- Maintain accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database
- Be able to offer recommendations to common technical problems or frequently asked questions
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
- What do you need to have to apply for Bulgarian Customer Service Advisor position?
- Be an excellent/native speaker of the Bulgarian language
- Have fluency in English
- Be PC literate
- Possess strong team spirit and communication skills
Are you the Bulgarian speaker we are looking for, who seeks new job opportunities in Athens, Greece? Apply now by clicking here: http://bit.ly/2PBywyJ
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at [email protected] .
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.